1Decision - PSHE/ RSE
1decision is a unique bank of resources for PSHE, which are continually updated and which you can be assured is evolving and changing to meet the needs of every child and school. 1decision keeps ahead of the trend, ensuring it always remains in line with both the statutory curriculum and good practice for the subject.
This is a reflective programme and always aims to meet the needs of its users. In response to requests, this suite of progression routes has been devised giving you the full overview of how to deliver the programme year by year.
• Provides a year 1 to 6 guide which comprehensively details how the units build year on year to match the current DFE statutory requirements and PSHE delivery programme
• Is outlined following the most recent Ofsted guidance detailing the elements of Intent, Implementation and Impact
• Mirrors our resources and additional documents e.g. policy writing document and Ofsted support
• Gives suggestions and thoughts for cross-curricular delivery as well as suggested additional reading – on top of that already offered within the Teacher’s Notes built into the programme
• Outlines how these elements also meet the required safeguarding elements of the curriculum and wider school policy • Offers a detailed outline to the vision and aims of the programme which may be adapted at the school level to match school aims and objectives
• Directs teachers, PSHE leads, and Senior Leadership Teams to areas for a delivery year by year